"Your Data" means any information about You which is personally identifiable, including, without limitation, Your name, address, telephone number, email address, financial details, Registration Name, Password, where applicable, and other information from which You can be identified and which You may disclose to Us or otherwise via the Site at any time.
We collect personal data from visitors who register their information(e.g., name, gender, address, telephone number(s), email address, etc.) to create an account.
We will never sell, rent or disclose our clients' names, addresses, email addresses or other personal information to any entity. Unless we are required to do so by law or in connection with a legal claim or proceeding.
2.USE OF YOUR DATA
We use Your Data to:
* process the registration of Your on-line account and maintain Your on-line account;
* process and complete orders You place via the Site;
* process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by You;
* monitor, develop and improve the Site and Your experience;
* make the product reviews available on the Site;
* investigate any suspected breach of the Terms and Conditions of Use and Terms of Trade as relevant made by or otherwise relating to You;